Money Counselor on the Web
I’m badly delinquent in sending “thank yous” to blog Carnival hosts and others who’ve seen fit to mention and praise Money Counselor articles! Here’s a catch-up list:
- John at My Family Finances honored Money Counselor on October 10th by including my article “Charitable Contributions and Taxes” in his list of Top Ten Family Finance Posts. And Justin at the blog Saving Without a Budget named this article one of his choices for best posts of the entire month of October!
- Investeem made the basic educational article I wrote titled “What’s an Investment?” an Editor’s Pick in the Carnival of Investing #7.
- The site GroceryAlerts.ca listed Money Counselor at slot #55 in its free eBook “Top 100 Websites for Saving Money in Canada.” Not bad, eh?
- ReadyForZero blog invited me to participate in a debate! The question: Whether you should use cash or credit cards. Naturally I argued for cash in my article “Cash is Still King!“
- On November 2nd CreditCards.com blogger Emily Starbuck Crone cited my post “Layaway: Just Say No!” as one of her favorite posts of the week in her Emily’s List: Lost Cat Edition article. This popular article on layaway got the same honor from CreditCardGuide’s blog. And My Multiple Incomes blogger Robert chose the Money Counselor layaway article when he hosted the Carnival of Money Pros. I hit the jackpot with this one!
- The very first Money Mail Carnival included my post “VA Home Loan Program“.
- The November 16th Nerdy Finance carnival at NerdWallet included my post “Cash or Credit: It’s All Filthy“. You’ll have to read this one to appreciate it.
- Joe at Retire by 40 is one of my favorite bloggers, so I was especially gratified when he included my article “Buy Nothing Day” in his Black Friday post, “Black Friday 2012 Roundup”. Shilpan also mentioned this Money Counselor article in his post “How the Fiscal Cliff Impacts Your Finances” at Street Smart Finance.
- Len Penzo liked my article “Do You Invent Needs?” so much that he even characterized it as “wise” in his post “Black Coffee: The Warren Buffett Tax and Vacation Club“.
Thanks so much to all for helping to spread the Money Counselor message!