Spending Too Much?
Do you wonder every once in a while whether you’re spending too much? Take this short test for a clue to an answer.
12 Signs You’re Spending Too Much
- Your credit card balance has more digits than your savings account balance.
- The Walmart greeter knows your name.
- You think layaway is a savings plan.
- You subscribe to a newspaper to get the advertising inserts.
- You can’t sleep the night before Black Friday.
- You’ve had this thought: “I’ll just put this in the gift closet—it’s such a good deal!”
- You rent a self-storage unit.
- You’ve forgotten what’s in your self-storage unit.
- Balance transfers make you feel clever.
- The 7-11 staff calls you “Lotto.”
- Minimum monthly credit card payments occupy the same part of your money brain as electricity and rent.
- A payday lender sent you a Christmas card last year.
If at least four of these describe you, might be time for a chat with yourself.
Can’t afford a Simple Guide? Send me a note and make your case for a free copy.